Performance of cardiopulmonary resuscitation procedures of a newborn as well as general pediatric care
Wireless neonatal simulator with an unprecedented level of realism. Reproduces infant-specific neurological and physiological responses, allows the practice of intubation and artificial ventilation, and there is the possibility of simulating pneumothorax on the right and left.
Height - 50 cm, weight 5 kg, age 0-3 months.
Product name: BABY
Development Of Major Medical Skills
- Neonatal cardiopulmonary resuscitation procedure with or without use of acute care medications
- Checking anterior fontanelle size, presence of testicles in the scrotum, checking of reflexes and neurological status, evaluation of physical development indices
- Performance of intubation procedures, normal and with complications using a variety of medical instruments such as endotracheal tubes, laryngeal mask airway (LMA), combitube and other
- Auscultation and interpretation of heart, lungs and intestines sounds which requires a correct positioning of instruments
- Performance of all neonatal care procedures, with or without use of real specialized instruments including possibility of integration with the real infant incubator
- Extensive library of training exercises
- Playing sounds: crying, coughing, hiccoughing
- Life-like mobility and flexion of major joints - neck, shoulders, knee, hip, elbow etc; flexion of the hands and fingers
- Automatic blinking, depending on the physiological state of the patient;
- Compression of the chest (imitation of the cardiovascular system)
- Bedside monitor for tracking vital signs
- Carrying out cardiopulmonary resuscitation of newborns
- Complicated intubation airways
- Estimation of the fontanel
- Catheterization of the bladder
- Scenario Creating software
Wireless neonatal simulator with an unprecedented level of realism, and offers an ideal training solution with different scenarios for a wide range of healthcare professionals, including patient care, emergency medical intervention, and resuscitation training.